EDT is thrilled to be sponsoring the first New York City ESI Roundtable (“ESIRT”) this Wednesday, April 6th.
ESIRT is a continuing legal education organization that provides e-discovery training & workshops with practical content and local networking. Since 2008, ESIRT has produced over 250 programs customized to the needs of each local, legal community where events are hosted.
Speaking on issues spanning basic e-discovery skills to the ethical duties in handling e-discovery, the panel of experts will also address the 2015 FRCP Amendments including highlights from the 70 plus cases that have taken place to date under the new rules.
Guest speakers include:
- Mark Berman, Chair – NYSB Commercial & Federal Litigation Section at Ganfer Shore, LLP
- Emily R. Fedeles, Associate at BakerHostetler
- Michael Quartararo, Director of Litigation Support Services at Strook & Strook & Lavan, LLP
- Trevor Satnick, Editorial Assistant to former United States Magistrate Judge Ronald J. Hedges at The Sedona Conference
- James Sherer, Counsel and Co-chair of the Information Governance team at BakerHostetler
“I’ve known for a long time that a tipping point would come between the e-discovery educated ‘haves’ and ‘have nots.’ That tipping point is here. The ‘Have Nots’ are raising their hands and asking for help, but they aren’t going to come to us. We have to go to them.” shared Melissa Rogozinski, founder and president of ESI Roundtable. “We’re honored that EDT is joining us to bring this foundational, grassroots-style, e-discovery education to the New York City legal community.”
The event takes place this Wednesday from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm with check-in beginning at 5:30 pm The event is awaiting 1.5 CLE ethics credits.
Want to join us? Learn more and register to attend the event which takes place from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm this Wednesday evening.